Business Relaunch Tools
Latest Updates - May 20, 2021
- Alberta Jobs Now program | Government of Alberta
- Government of Alberta Guidance for Re-opening (includes sector-specific information and suggestions) | Government of Alberta
- Government of Alberta Stage 2 Relaunch Guidance Documents | Government of Alberta
- Alberta Health Services Fit for Work Questionnaire | Alberta Health Services
- Government of Alberta Relaunch Strategy | Government of Alberta
In accordance to the Government of Alberta Relaunch Strategy, Stage 2 has allowed additional businesses and facilties to re-open and resume operations as of June 12 with physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place. For a complete list of lifted restrictions, please consult the Province of Alberta's Stage 2 Relaunch Strategy.
For more information, the Province of Alberta has provided complete details on their provincial restrictions on mass gatherings and businesses, as well as a list of essential services and facilities.
f you are unsure whether your business qualifies as 'essential' or 'non-essential' according to the provincial government mandates, please email BizConnect@gov.ab.ca.