Financial Assistance for Businesses and for Your Employee
- Government of Canada
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan: Support for Canadians and Businesses
- Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA) for Small Businesses
- Listing of Government of Canada and Crown Corporation Relief Programs for Businesses
- The Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- Additional measures were announced on April 8, 2020 to increase flexibility around revenue loss calculation criteria, along with additional assistance for registered charities and non-profit organizations. Application begins April 27, 2020
- Employment Insurance (EI) and Sickness Benefits | The one-week waiting period for EI sickness benefits will be waived for new claimants who are quarantined so they can be paid for the first week of their claim.
- Government of Alberta
- Alberta Employment Standards Rules | Laws for minimum wage, overtime, holidays, job-protected leaves, vacations, hours of work, earnings, youth workers and termination.
- Small and Medium Enterprise Relaunch Grant | One-time grant of up to $5,000 for businesses, non-profits and cooperatives (with 500 or fewer employees) impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- City of Leduc
- Additional Resources
- COVID-19 and Business Insurance: How Coverage is Triggered | Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Free Credit Counselling, Budgeting Help & Debt Consolidation Options | Credit Counselling Society
- Coronavirus (COVID 19) Government Funding for Small Businesses in Canada | Canada Startups
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program | Facebook
- Worker's Compensation Board (WCB) - Alberta's Employer Fact Sheet | Worker's Compensation Board - Alberta