Situational Information & Updates
- COVID-19 | Alberta Health Services
- COVID-19 | Government of Alberta
- COVID-19 | Government of Canada
- COVID-19 Q&A | World Health Organization
- Online Self-Assessment
- Government of Canada Takes Action on COVID-19
Other Government Information
- Alberta Health Services
- What does coronavirus mean for your business? | BDC
- Is your business impacted by COVID-19? | BDC
- COVID-19: Relief for your business | Export Development Canada
- Alberta Network of On-Highway Facilities and Services Open to Truckers Across Alberta | Government of Alberta Interactive Map
Mental Health and Personal Wellbeing for Business Owners and their Employees
Leduc Family & Community Support Services is here to help Leduc businesses and their staff to cope with the struggles and anxiety they may be facing as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. If you or your staff need support or access to local services and resources, please contact FCSS by phone at 780-980-7109 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phones and email are monitored during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
For 24-hour emergency assistance, you can contact the Distress Line at 780-482-4357 or the Mental Health Help Line at 1-877-303-2642.