Latest update Jan. 22, 2021 at 4:55 p.m.
The Government of Alberta announced today (Jan. 22), they'll not be lifting any current restrictions at this time. Next provincial update is Monday, Jan. 25, 2021.
The following mandatory measures were relaxed as of Jan. 18, 2021:
- Outdoor social gatherings are permitted for groups up to 10 people while following public health guidelines
- Funeral services can now allow up to 20 people; no receptions permitted
- Personal and wellness services can now reopen for appointment only for one-on-one services
More information: Government of Alberta
COVID-19 cases for Leduc can be found HERE:
- Click on ‘Geospatial’
- Scroll down to the ‘Active cases’ map at the bottom of the page
- Zoom in on the City of Leduc municipality
- Hover your cursor (mouse) over the municipal boundary to get the latest statistics
Enacted Oct. 8, 2020, the bylaw will be revisited by Leduc City Council in December to determine if/when the bylaw is rescinded based on timing and the number of active cases in the city.
Facility and operational updates
Wearing is caring for our transit services, whether local or heading into Edmonton. Face coverings are mandatory, with other safety protocols in place to ensure safe operation for our ridership. Visit Leductransit.ca for more information on routes, schedules and fares.
Email | Call: 780-980-8444 | WEB
Maclab Centre for the Performing Arts
We are currently working on our reopening plan to welcome community groups and guests back to the theatre while aligning with the health and safety protocols as outlined by the province.
Email | Call: 780-980-7170 | WEB