The Leduc Regional Housing Foundation provides housing to seniors, individuals and families of modest means within Leduc County.
- Self-contained apartments or lodge accommodations are available.
- Apartments are located in Leduc, Devon, Calmar, Beaumont, Thorsby, and New Sarepta. Lodges are located in Leduc and Warburg.
- Tenants/residents pay 30% of their gross monthly income for rent.
- Additional services or supports are supplied at an extra cost.
- Seniors waiting to take advantage of housing options must complete an application form, have a medical form completed by their doctor, submit their previous year’s tax information, and go for an interview.