LRC - March is Nutrition Month
March is Nutrition Month across Canada!
March is Nutrition Month across Canada and the Leduc Recreation Centre wants to help you unlock your potential with food. Here's how you can get involved:
* Visit the LRC and pick up our complimentary Nutrition Month Recipe Cards! We have 5 different recipes this month designed by our Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant. You can also view and print out all of our Nutrition Month recipes below:
- No Bake Apple Bites Recipe
- Peanut Butter & Berries Oatmeal Bowl Recipe or follow along with Sarah, our Holistic Nutritionist, in this quick video tutorial as she shows you how to make this great breakfast recipe.
- Shrimp Wraps Recipe
- Cajun Chicken, Asparagus and Quinoa Recipe or follow along with Sarah, our Holistic Nutritionist, in this quick video tutorial as she shows you how to make this great dinner recipe.
- Clean Shepherd's Pie Recipe
* We are also offering two different Nutrition Seminars. We are going "Back to Basics" with food and nutrition and simplifying what foods you should be eating and how much.