Our Personal Trainers provide you with expert advice and motivation to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Things you need to know
Capacity at our personal training area, the High Performance Zone, will be monitored to ensure physical distancing can be maintained.
While you are working with your trainer, your workout space will be a smaller area at the High Performance Zone that is separate from other clients & trainers; your trainer will have any equipment needed for your session bought to your workout area beforehand to limit the need to move within other areas.
Your personal trainer will be wearing a mask at all times during your session.
Physical contact/spotting will be limited.
We have removed some equipment as per AHS guidelines that cannot be disinfected; this includes foam rollers, weighted vests, ankle weights, weight belts, fabric resistance bands and Gliders.
Cleaning protocols have been greatly enhanced and all accessories & high touch surfaces will be sanitized before and after sessions.
All personal training packages have had their expiry date extended by the length of the LRC’s suspension of services, which is 127 days. This means you will have just as many sessions left as before and just as much time to use those sessions before purchasing more.
When you come to the building, please proceed directly to the Fitness area on the second floor to meet your Personal Trainer.
Fitness Centre change rooms are closed due to AHS guidelines, so please come changed & ready to work out. Lockers will be available for you to lock up valuables.
Anyone displaying any symptoms of illness, anyone who has travelled internationally in the last 14 days or anyone who’s had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the building or take part in services as per AHS guidelines.
Personal Training Fees
Group Personal Training is available for those that may be intimidated with one-on-one sessions or have friends that share the same fitness goals.
|Number of People||4 sessions||8 sessions||12 sessions|
|2||$142 / person||$264 / person||$363 / person|
|3||$107 / person||$196 / person||$256 / person|
|4||$87.50 / person||$154 / person||$198 / person|
|5||$75 / person||$130 / person||$168 / person|
How to book a personal trainer
Please fill out the Personal Training Intake Form or call Guest Services at 780-980-7120.
Sports Team Training
The Leduc Recreation Centre offers dryland training sessions for sports teams of all ages and sizes. We offer comprehensive fitness instruction for groups to help improve numerous different components of fitness. Our certified and experienced fitness professionals can help your group achieve a wide range of fitness and training goals whether it be supplemental training, offseason conditioning or sport-specific skill development.
Nutritional Coaching Program - $258
Our Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant will work with you to evaluate your individual nutritional needs and you will be provided with an individualized health plan that includes diet and lifestyle recommendations. Ongoing follow-up and support will be provided to ensure your health and nutrition stays on track. Your 2 month Nutritional Coaching Program includes:
- Collect & review client information.
- Determine and set client's nutrition and healthy eating goals.
- Understand and clarify client's dietary concerns.
- Develop and review client's personal food journal.
Program Development & Presentation:
- Create a fully customizable 7-day meal plan according to client's goals, food preferences, and dietary needs.
- Develop and provide 7 healthy recipes that correspond to their individualized meal plan.
- Provide a detalied and easy shopping list to ensure meal prepping is successful.
- Present individualized lifestyle recommendations and personalized supplement recommendations.
4 Follow-up Appointments (30 minutes each):
- Client accountability check-ins and goal setting.
- Provide additional new recipes at each appointment.
- Article discussion on different topics each week according to client's needs to help the client become more knowledgeable about food and nutrition, and to help the client make more informed decisions when it comes to food. Topics may include how to improve digestion, food portioning, eating out solutions, importance of water, blood sugar balance, etc.
- Make adjustments to plan as needed.
- Additional support via email for questions the client may have is included throughout the program.
For more information or to set-up an appointment visit our Fitness Desk or call 780-980-8454.
Introductory Nutritional Counseling Package - $51
Fitness Assessments (1.5 hours) - $109
Our assessments measure your:
- Muscle strength
- Aerobic endurance & power
- Body composition.
We’ll use this data to create a personalized program to help you reach your fitness goals.
Body Composition Assessment (30 minutes) - $39
There are many factors that contribute to overall health that can't be read on a scale. Gain more insight into the different components of your body including body fat & lean body mass and what it means for your health by completing a Body Composition Assessment. Our Tanita Total Body Composition Analyzer uses bioelectrical impedance technology to provide you will accurate and detailed information about your body composition. A certified fitness staff member will administer the assessment and help interpret the results. Call 780-980-8455 to book your assessment today!
Personal Program Design (2 hours) - $123
A certified personal trainer will help you get started with your fitness goals. This session includes goal setting, program design, and an equipment orientation. The personal trainer can also answer any fitness questions you have.