Financial supports for City of Leduc residents
- Billing will continue for all utility account holders
- Deferral program will run until June 30, 2020.
- Account holders are responsible for ensuring their accounts are up to date including payment of all deferred amounts by Dec. 31, 2020.
- No penalties, or service disconnects will be enacted during the deferral period.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Leduc municipal tax notice mailouts will be deferred and mailed mid-July with the new property tax deadline of Aug. 31, 2020. For more information, please email email@example.com
The property assessment complaint deadline is set for March 30, 2020, per provincial guidelines. We’ve reached out to the province to extend the deadline and will provide an update when more information comes available.
Other important information can be found:
- EPCOR customer service and billing information
- Altagas Utilities Inc
- Fortis Alberta
- Direct Energy
- EasyMax by ENMAX
— 30 —
The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly, please check Leduc.ca/COVID-19 regularly for ongoing updates. The City of Leduc has taken immediate action to keep our community safe under the direction of Alberta's Chief Medical Officer of Health.
Mariann Tobin, Corporate Communications Officer