How we can help Leduc business owners
Business and industry are the backbone of communities’ right across Canada. Having an emergency plan ensuring the viability of businesses and industry is critical for business and community sustainability. Leduc’s Emergency Management for Business toolkit outlines and provides key information helping businesses maintain operations while coping during a major emergency or disaster.
This online resource provides:
- Six steps to developing a plan
- What to consider for employee and business safety
- Tips on business recovery
- What to consider when getting business insurance
- Information on the Alberta Disaster Relief Fund
Your online copy of the Emergency Management for Business can also be provided in hard copy by visiting Leduc Fire House 1 at 4119 50th Street in Leduc.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-980-7177.