Leduc announces official 2021 election candidates list
As of noon today, the City of Leduc officially shares the candidate list for the 2021 election, which is as follows:
- RICHERT, Karen
- SCHRADER, Lynn
- YOUNG, Bob (incumbent)
- BECKETT, Beverly (incumbent)
- FINSTAD, Glen (incumbent)
- HAAYEMA, Tammy
- HAMILTON, Bill (incumbent)
- HANSEN, Lars (incumbent)
- LANGEDAHL, Jeremy
- LAZOWSKI, Terry (incumbent)
- MACDOUGALL, Dawn
- POLLARD, Ryan
- TILLACK, Laura (incumbent)
Eligible Leduc voters have a number of voting opportunities:
- Advance vote at the Leduc Civic Centre, Lede Room
- Oct. 12 – 15, noon to 7 p.m.
- Oct. 16, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Election Day, Oct. 18. Voters must vote in their assigned station, based on their home address. More information can be found on the Elections Hub. https://elections.leduc.ca/#dates
- Mail-in/ special ballot is available. To request a special ballot, please click HERE
For more information, visit Elections Hub or call the Returning Officer at 780-980-7132.
— 30 —
Leduc is a growing, dynamic city in the heart of Canada’s economic engine and conveniently located at the crossroads of air, highway and rail transportation. Leduc is a centre of innovation, entrepreneurship and quality of life. As a regional leader, the city, together with neighbouring municipalities, play a key role in protecting the integrity of Edmonton International Airport (EIA) and leading economic development in the region, including EIA Airport City. For information on non-emergency city services and programs, visit www.leduc.ca or follow us on Facebook.com/cityofleduc, Twitter (@cityofleduc) and Instagram (@thecityofleduc)