Outdoor pool and spray park will open on May 29
The Alexandra Outdoor Pool and spray park will open to residents in the City of Leduc and Leduc County on May 29. Your experience will look different over the next few weeks so please review the guidelines in place.
Guidelines for the Alexandra Outdoor Pool
- Household bookings will be available from May 29 to June 9.
- Two households can be accommodated per one-hour timeslot. Members of each individual booking must live in the same household.
- Hours of operation: Daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., weather permitting. Bookings will be cancelled in the event of thunder and lightning.
- Cost: $15.25 per booking, per household.
- Please come ready to swim; showers will be offered for a quick rinse only.
- Lane swim, swimming lessons, AquaFit and public rentals will not be offered at this time.
- Please note: outdoor pool bookings are subject to change.
- Learn more about how to make a booking.
Guidelines for the spray park
- Hours of operation: Daily 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., weather permitting. The spray park will be closed in the event of thunder and lightning.
- The spray park will be fenced off, with a capacity limit of 25 people. This includes parents and children.
- All public health measures must be followed, including physical distancing.
- There will be one entrance and one exit. Access is first come, first served.
To help keep our community safe, please stay home if you are feeling unwell and follow all public health measures as you enjoy the recreational amenities in Leduc.