Each year, the Leduc RCMP partners with the City of Leduc and Leduc County to administer a community survey asking citizens to identify community policing priorities. The 2021 survey closed on March 8, 2021 - thank you to all who participated! All information collected will be shared with Leduc RCMP.
In 2020, the Leduc RCMP with its partners, the City of Leduc and Leduc County, held a community survey asking citizens to identify community policing priorities. Following public consultation, Leduc RCMP identified the following main priorities for the 2020/21 year:
- Crime reduction: measures of the incidence of crime and victimization, including commonly reports traditional metrics (crime rates, crime severity, and clearance rates)
- Accountability to stakeholders: measures of police activities and processes that contribute to public safety more broadly, including calls for service, patrol deployment, and activity reporting.
- Enhance public confidence & engagement: Canadians' trust, confidence in, and perceptions of police, as well as measures of public engagement.
- Emergencies call 9-1-1
- Non emergencies call 780-980-RCMP (7267)
- Administration line 780-980-7200