Tax Installment Payment Plan
The City of Leduc offers a Tax Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) that allows you to pay your taxes over 12 amounts instead of in 1 annual payment. There is no charge to join the plan.
- The deadline to enroll in the TIPP for the next year is December 15 of this year. If you are already on the plan, you do not need to re-apply each year. Your monthly payment will begin in January.
- Your monthly payment will be adjusted for the payment that comes out at the end of May to take into account any change to the annual tax levy.
- You can enroll at any time throughout the year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your payment options.
- Monthly payments are withdrawn from your account on the last working day of each month. Please note that your bank may require additional processing time and may not show your account being adjusted until the 1st or 2nd of the following month.
- If you need to make any changes to your personal or banking information, use the TIPP Change Request form.
- If your TIPP payment is returned from the bank, you have 15 days to make up the payment and remain on the plan. If you experience 2 NSFs (non-sufficient funds) during a 1 year period, you will automatically be removed from the TIPP plan, and any amount owing at that time will be due immediately and subject to penalties.