Councillor Terry Lazowski
Infrastructure & Planning LiaisonOn City Council
Deputy Mayor (March and August 2017)
Board, Committee & Association Appointments:
- Alberta Capital Region Wastewater Commission (alternate)
- Capital Region Waste Minimization Committee (alternate)
- Leduc and District Regional Waste Management Authority
- Leduc Downtonw Business Association (alternate)
- Leduc Foundation (alternate)
- Leduc/Leduc County Liaison Committee (IDP)
- Leduc Library Board (alternate)
- Leduc/Nisku Economic Development Authority Board
- Student activities and tours
- Traffic Advisory Committee
Born in Radway, Alberta, Councillor Terry Lazowski, along with his wife, 3 sons, a daughter in-law and granddaughter, has been proud to call Leduc home since 1994. Educated at Grant MacEwan College, he is now self-employed in the family oilfield business.
He is serving his 3rd term on city council and has been an active member of the community, including current membership with the Knights of Columbus as well as a past member of the Leduc Parks and Recreation Board and Leduc Minor Hockey Association.
Councillor Lazowski enjoys family time and being involved in this wonderful community. His desires are to contribute in developing and expanding the terrific attributes this city has to offer to its citizens.
Contact Information: Email