Utility Payment Plan
The City of Leduc offers a payment plan that lets you pay your utility bill in the full amount each month from your bank account.
To enroll in the Utility Payment Plan (UPP):
- Complete the UPP form and attach a cheque marked "void" or a pre-authorized form from your bank.
- Your utility account balance must not be in arrears prior to enrolling.
- Your application must be submitted before the 15th of the month (in which your bill is due).
Once registered, keep in mind:
- Your payment withdrawal date is the last business day of the month.
- You may cancel your enrollment in UPP before the 15th of each month.
- Please give us 10 days notice of any change in banking information.
For more information contact the utility department at 780-980-7163 or email at email@example.com.