Councillor On City Council
Deputy Mayor Appointments:
Boards, Committee and Association Appointments:
- Alberta Capital Region Wastewater Commission
- Family & Community Support Services Advisory Board (FCSS) (Alternate)
- Leduc & District Regional Waste Management Commission (Alternate)
- Leduc Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Leduc Regional Housing Foundation
- Strategic Planning Committee
Bill Hamilton was born and raised in Regina, SK, later becoming a Leduc resident in 1987 after graduating from Mount Royal University in Calgary with a Diploma in Broadcasting. Bill co-owns and is the sales director for a production company in Edmonton. He is married to Shelley and they have two grown children, Rebecca and Owen.
Bill’s experience includes serving a previously on Leduc City Council as alderman from 2001 – 2004, and again from 2017 until present. He has also served the community as a volunteer in various capacities, such as chairperson of the Leduc Parks, Recreation and Culture Board, board member of Leduc Community Lottery Board, public member of Leduc Budget Committee, chairperson of East Elementary Parent Association, chairperson of Leduc Junior High Parent Association, board member for Edmonton International Film Festival Society and board member for Documentary Association of Canada, Edmonton Chapter. Bill is an avid reader and enjoys recreational cycling.