When are my taxes due?

June 30. If the landowner is enrolled in monthly payments, the taxes are paid in full by December.

How and where can I pay my taxes?

The city offers residents many ways to pay taxes. See the How to Pay Taxes page for more information.

How do I get a copy of my tax/assessment notice?

Contact the tax department at 780-980-7105 or

How do I sign up for pre-authorized tax payments? How does the plan work?

Download the Tax Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) form to sign up. There are 4 ways to submit your application:

  1. Email the completed form and image of void cheque to You will receive a confirmation email.
  2. Drop off the completed form and void cheque in person at the Leduc Civic Centre (1 Alexandra Park).
  3. Mail the completed form and void cheque to: City of Leduc 1 Alexandra Park Leduc, AB T9E 4C4
  4. Use the after-hours drop-off box at Leduc Civic Centre (located to the left of the main entrance).

TIPP is a pre-authorized monthly payment plan that divides your yearly taxes into 12 payments, beginning in January, but you can sign up for TIPP anytime! If you start in any month other than January, you are required to pay the 'missing' payments to the sign up date. The first 4 payments are based on the previous year's taxes, as taxes are invoiced in May.  The 4 payments will be applied to the taxes and the remaining balance is then divided equally over the last 8 months of the year (May – December). The new payment amount is effective the May withdrawal and will be printed on the tax notice for your records.

How do I change the bank account that my monthly TIPP payments are withdrawn from?

To change your bank account information, download the TIPP Change Request Form. Email the completed form to A confirmation email will be sent to you. Alternatively, you can submit the completed form by mail or in person (see FAQ above for details). Changes to banking information need to be submitted before the 15th of the month.

How do I change my mailing address for the TIPP?

Download the Change of Address Land Titles Form to submit any mailing address changes. We recommend that you also change your mailing address at Land Titles – Service Alberta.

What is the School Support Notice for?

In the City of Leduc, we have both public and Roman Catholic school districts. When you purchase property in Leduc, you are required by the Province to complete the School Support Notice which directs your property taxes to either school district.

I need to make payment arrangements.

If you have tax arrears or outstanding taxes, we offer payment plan to assist. Please contact the tax department at 780-980-7105 or Each case is considered individually.

What is the Tax Deferral Program for Seniors?

The provincial government offers a Seniors Property Tax Deferral Program. Contact us at 780-980-7105 or if you require further information.