Facility & Property Services provides maintenance, project and facility management for all city-owned and operated buildings to ensure their safety, efficiency and sustainability through the use of effective monitoring and tracking systems.
Long-term Facilities Master Plan
This long-term plan is the result of significant consultation with community partners, members of the public, city administration and council. Projects arising from the plan include the library expansion and repurposing the Leduc Civic Centre to meet growth demands in these areas over the next decade.
Other priorities reviewed during the planning process include:
- Fire Services/emergency Services
- RCMP and Community Policing
- Recreation and cultural facilities
The plan also outlines:
- Future facility space requirements to accommodate current and future program and service needs of residents and the city
- Locations to accommodate identified requirements
- Estimated costs and timelines for facility development that includes land acquisition, design, construction and occupancy
- Direction on disposal of land/facilities no longer required by the city
- Strategic principals and objects to direct activities related to facilities and land
>> Long-term Facilities Master Plan