The Family Support Program provides assistance to families and individuals within the City of Leduc. For more information contact Family Support at 780-980-7109.
What are some of the reasons to call Family Support?
- You’re interested in finding affordable counselling
- You're feeling stressed/overwhelmed
- You have a child between the ages of 6-12 and you’re looking for support/resources
- You’re an adult of 18 years or older looking for support/resources
- You have questions about what services are available in the City of Leduc
- You or someone you know is experiencing family violence
|Early Childhood Development||Tips for parents|
|Workshops & Information Sessions||Positive Parenting Program|