Family Violence Prevention
For quick close, Alt + F4 (Windows), Command + Q (Mac)
If you or someone you know is experiencing family violence you can call the 24-hour Family Violence Information Line (toll-free) at 310-1818. If you are in immediate danger, please call 911.
FCSS can help you if:
- You are seeking help creating a safety plan for yourself or family.
- You need to be connected with services, supports, and referrals for financial resources, legal advise and resources, housing options, and health and mental support.
- You have questions on the impacts of family violence.
- You are looking for information on resources for information on resources for individuals who are concerned about their loved ones being involved in an abusive relationship.
- You are concerned about an individuals abusive behaviours or about your own abusive behaviours towards family members.
Please contact FCSS at 780-980-7109 for additional information.
What is abuse?
Family Violence Information Line (toll free): 310-1818
Sexual Assault Centre of Edmonton (24 hours): 780-423-4102
Alberta Supports Contact Centre: 780-644-9992
Alberta Income Support Contact Centre (24-hour Emergency Line): 780-644-5135
Alberta Council of Women's Shelters (toll free): 1-866-331-3933
Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-387-KIDS(5437)
Resources & Support