Councillor Laura Tillack
Community and Protective ServicesOn City Council
Deputy Mayor for January and July 2019
Board, Committee & Association Appointments:
- Emergency Advisory Committee
- Council Remuneration Committee
- Family and Community Support Services Advisory Board (FCSS) (Alternate)
- Sub-Committee of FCSS: Community Safety Advisory Committee (Alternate)
- Naming Committee
- Sub-Committee of PRC: Grant Application Committee
- Traffic Advisory Committee
- Alberta Capital Region Wastewater Commission (Alternate)
- Maclab Centre for the Performing Arts (Alternate)
- Student Activities and Tours
Originally from St. Andrews, NB, Laura Tillack has been an Alberta resident for the last 17 years and is a proud mom of two girls, Kailey and Savannah. For the last decade, she has owned and operated a small business, and five years ago proudly relocated to Leduc’s Main Street (50th Ave).
Laura is an avid volunteer in the community serving on various boards and not-for-profit organizations, such as the Leduc Regional Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Business Association, Deer Valley Playground Committee, the Leduc Arts Foundry, and as a Girl Guide leader. She has coached various sports where her daughters were enrolled and has been involved in numerous charity events throughout the Metro Edmonton Region. She is a strong advocate for arts and culture in Leduc and shares her passion for music through her volunteer work within Leduc’s older adult community.