Private bookings for the fieldhouse - users must follow all public health orders outlined by the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-980-7118 for booking.
Things you need to know
Latest Update May 6, 2021
Change of Date for the Facility temporarily closing - now scheduled for Friday, May 7 at 9:01 p.m.
Starting 9:01 p.m., Friday, May 7, 2021, the Leduc Recreation Centre will be closing to public access following mandatory public health measures that will be in place for at least the next three (3) weeks, per the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services. Please note the following:
- Organizations, individuals and events with bookings (Arena, Courts and Fieldhouse) will be cancelled between May 8 – 30 at minimum. Users who have been impacted will be contacted to discuss rescheduling options.
- All Indoor Aquatic Centre Private Household bookings will be cancelled and refunded. These cancellations will be prioritized if/when we are able to begin taking bookings again.
- First Aid courses scheduled on May 12 & 15 will be cancelled.
- Personal training - sessions scheduled until closing on Friday, May 7. Then no longer offered as of Saturday, May 8. All existing personal training packages will have their expiry date extended by the length of our closure.
- Outdoor fitness classes – scheduled until Saturday, May 8. Then no longer offered as of Sunday, May 9.
- Decisions on Recreation Spring Set 2 Programs will be made in the coming days. Updated information will be provided as soon as decisions have been made.
- Monthly, Continuous and Annual memberships will be placed on hold and membership terms will be extended.
- No automatic payments will be processed until we re-open.
- Lifemark Physiotherapy will remain open at this time. Please reach out to them directly 780-986-2599 to understand their process and protocols.
Thank you for being safe, kind and patient. We’re in this together. We’ll get through it together.
Update April 6, 2021
Update March 5, 2021
- Aquatic centre re-opens March 9 for one-hour, household bookings. Indoor, one-on-one aquatics, training and instruction opportunities will continue for sporting organizations only. At this time lane and public swim, along with AquaFit, will not be offered
- Fitness centre and walking track will re-open March 6 for appointment-only access for low-intensity activity; while following capacity and the health and safety measures in place, i.e. distancing. One-on-one personal training sessions will continue to be offered for high-intensity exercise. Masks will be required for all low-intensity activities
- Membership and admission rates are reduced for March to encourage affordable access. Daily individual rates will range from $3 to $6 (youth to 74-years-old) and the daily family rate at $14. Memberships will remain on hold. To reinstate your membership or purchase this limited time offer, please call Guest Services at 780-980-7120
Visit https://www.leduc.ca/lrccovid-19 for more details.
Our fieldhouses are host to a variety of sports like badminton, pickleball, tennis, volleyball and so many more. Access is included with your membership or paid daily admission.
There are 2 indoor fieldhouses: the Leduc County Fieldhouse is the larger space, and is suitable for large field sports, or can be divided with curtains to accommodate smaller court bookings. The Co-Op Fieldhouse is ideal for full-field sports that require artificial turf or a netting enclosure.
- Please remove outdoor footwear prior to entering the Fieldhouses.
- Cubbies and lockers are provided for your convenience - not available at this time.
- No food or beverages are permitted in the fieldhouses.
- Only non-breakable water bottles are allowed.
Children under 7 must be actively supervised by an individual, 14 years of age or older, while participating in drop-in leisure activities in the fieldhouses. Maximum 4 children to 1 supervisor.
For more information, please contact:
Fieldhouse Schedule: 780-980-7120
Leisure Services Supervisor: 780-980-8406
The Fieldhouse is shared between many community groups, sports teams and clubs. Activities are grouped on the schedule to allow for a variety of sports. The drop-in opportunities allows for both free play time and scheduled sports.
Occasionally, we have to change our schedule or cancel drop-in programs to allow for special events or room upgrades. We post updates on our Facebook page, as well the LRC homepage. To prevent disappointment, please remember to confirm the facility schedules before arriving.
Stay safe! Please be careful when walking between the courts in the Leduc County Fieldhouse. Keep an eye out for misdirected balls and ensure your children wait until it's safe before they enter the play field.
Equipment (Not available at this time.)
The LRC has a variety of sports equipment that can be checked out from East Guest Services (next to the fieldhouses). To check equipment out, you'll need to show your wristband and your requested equipment must be appropriate for the scheduled activities.
Can the equipment be changed over if I would like to play a different sport?
No. The leisure schedule has been created to bring together people with similar interests at the same time. We cannot make changes to meet individual needs as the schedule has been developed based on usage, feedback and availability of the courts and staff.
Can I bring my own equipment from home?
Yes, please ensure that your equipment is clean and free of debris and that it pertains to the scheduled sport.
If there is no one using the fieldhouse can I use it until the next booking?
Yes, however, equipment set up requests will not be accommodated and you will need to simply use what is currently set up. Once the next user arrives you will have to exit the field.