Multiway Trail System
There are more than 85 km of scenic multi-use pathways within Leduc. Many of these trails are cleared throughout the winter to ensure year-round access.
- Keep to the right and yield the right-of-way to slower moving pedestrian traffic
- Alert anyone about to be overtaken and pass on the left
- Exercise due care and attention to avoid a collision, particularly when entering
- or exiting the trail onto a roadway or approaching a blind spot, hill or
- Move off the trail when stopped.
- Travel at a speed that is reasonable given the conditions, including weather and traffic volume.
Dog Owner Guidelines
- Clean up after your dog immediately.
- Keep your pet on a leash that's no more than 2m long.
For more information please call Public Services at 780-980-7133.