The procedure for processing subdivision applications followed by the Leduc Subdivision Authority:
- The application is received by Planning & Development and reviewed for completeness and acceptability.
- Once the application is deemed complete, the legislative maximum period for consideration of the application commences. You will be notified of this date by letter.
- The application will then be referred to various agencies and adjacent landowners for their comments. The number of agencies may vary from application to application.
- Once comments are received from the referral agencies, the application is then reviewed by city administration and brought before the Subdivision Authority for consideration.
- An applicant has the right to appeal the decision of the Leduc Subdivision Authority on subdivision applications to the SDAB within 19 days of the date of the decision letter.
- When a decision has been rendered, the Subdivision Authority will notify the applicant of the decision in writing.