Councillor On City Council
Deputy Mayor Appointments
- December, 2021
- May, 2022
Board, Committees and Association Appointments:
- Family & Community Support Services Advisory Board (FCSS)
- Leduc Environmental Advisory Board (Alternate)
- Parks Recreation & Culture Board ("PRC")
- Grant Application Committee (sub-committee of PRC)
- Airport Tax Sharing Agreement Negotiating Committee
- Edmonton Regional Waste Advisory Committee (Alternate)
- Leduc Downtown Business Association
Ryan Pollard has lived in Leduc since 2011 with his wife Shannon and children Anna, Isaac, and Elijah. Ryan is originally from Prince Edward Island. He attended the University of Prince Edward Island and the University of New Brunswick. He was called to the PEI bar in 2006. He was a lawyer in private practice before coming to Alberta to fulfill his calling as a prosecutor. He was called to the bar of Alberta in 2009, and has prosecuted in communities throughout Alberta.
Ryan’s volunteer experience includes various community organizations, and especially youth groups. This includes Scouts Canada, Royal Canadian Air Cadets, and serving on the Family and Community Support Services advisory board.
Ryan is an outdoor enthusiast, and especially enjoys camping and hiking, and walking his dog on the trails and in the green spaces of Leduc. He also enjoys taking in cultural activities, road trips, and tabletop gaming.