Hours of Operation
|Spray Park||May 18 - Sept. 2||Statutory Holidays|
|Daily||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
The Spray Park is located directly beside the Alexandra Outdoor Pool at #5 Alexandra Park.
Patrons are encouraged to park in lots located at the Alex Arena and St. Paul's Anglican Church. The parking lot directly south of the outdoor pool has been converted to a turnaround for traffic with accessible parking stalls. Please see the map below for a list of additional parking spots.
The Spray Park is FREE to use.
Tips Before you Play
Check the Weather
For most people, 18 degrees is the minimum comfortable temperature for outdoor aquatics. Temperatures in Leduc during June and August often dip below 18 degrees. Please be cautious, especially with small children, when using the Spray Park on these days.
We recommend arriving in swim attire. Alexandra Pool change rooms are available during pool operating hours only. A single washroom located on the northeast corner of the outdoor pool building is available when the pool is closed. This washroom is not equipped with a shower.
Make sure all little ones not yet potty-proficient are wearing swim diapers on the pad. Accidents can cause a closure of the park.
Food can be consuming on the grassed areas. Please tidy up after yourself and help us keep the park clean for everyone. Avoid glass containers to keep the park feet friendly. A concession is available at the Alexandra Arena.
Children under 8 should be actively supervised on the Spray Pad. Smoking is not permitted in the park and pets are best left at home.
Spray Park Rules
Because the water is filtered, treated and sent back to the spray deck, we must treat the spray park as a pool. To help keep the spray park open and operating, please follow the below rules and guidelines
- Children 8 and under must be supervised by an responsible person 14 years or older at all times.
- Walk in the spray park, the deck gets slippery!
- Please do not swing, climb, or hang on any of the equipment.
- You cannot reserve the spray park, availability is offered on a first come first served basis.
- You must shower before entering spray park.
- You must wear proper swim attire – no denim or other street clothes.
- Swim diapers are required for children not toilet-trained.
- People with open sores or any contagious condition are not permitted in the spray park.
- Food and drinks can be consumed on grassed areas only (non-breakable containers only).
- We reserve the right to close the spray park and immediate areas due to weather, mechanical issues, or other circumstances as deemed by aquatic staff.
- You may be asked to leave the spray park if not in compliance with rules and policies.
- Those under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave.
- No alcoholic beverages on or around the spray park.
- No smoking in any public park in Leduc, including the Spray Park
- The City of Leduc is not responsible for lost or stolen possessions. Leave valuables at home.
Please keep the following off the spray deck:
- Bikes, scooters, rollerblades, or skateboards.
- Outdoor footwear.
- Pets (unless they are a Certified Service Animal).
- Water balloons.
- Glass containers are not permitted at the spray park
Did You Know
The Spray Park utilizes a recirculating system and operates similar to a swimming pool by recycling filtered and treated water. This greatly reduces the amount of water needed to operate the Spray Park.
Don't forget about sun safety!