Older Adult Support
The Older Adult Services Program provides information on services and programs for seniors and families caring for older adults within the City of Leduc. For more information, please contact Older Adult Services at 780-980-7109.
What are some of the reasons to call Older Adult Services?
- You need assistance with completing forms for government programs
- You have concerns associated with aging and care giving
- You need assistance with developing new programs for older adults
- You are looking for information about city programs, and federal and provincial benefits for seniors
- You need information about emergency services, health support groups, community medical services, or safety
|Seniors Outreach||Seniors Outreach provide information on programs and services for seniors and families caring for seniors. One-on-one support is available to connect seniors, and adults with disabilities, to community resources.|
|Community Connector Newsletter||Published and distributed bi-monthly, the Community Connector Newsletter contains information about resources and services available to adults aged 55+, a monthly calendar of events and activities which may be of interest to this age group, as well as LATS transportation information. Updates to distribution or content ideas can be submitted to FCSS at 780-980-7109. View past issues of the Community Connector Newsletter.|
|Homemaking Program||The Homemaking program provides assisntace with light housekeeping to seniors who are living on their own and are physically unable to maintain their place. Fees are calculated according to a sliding scale based on the client's annual income. To learn if you qualify contact FCSS at 780-980-7109.|