Grants to Organizations
The City provides aid to Leduc non-profit organizations whose activities benefit city participants or users, per the Municipal Grant Policy.
Organizations can submit an operational or capital funding grant application for review by a City advisory board: the Parks, Recreation and Culture board or the Family and Community Support Services board. After reviewing applications, the appropriate board will make a recommendation to Leduc City Council.
- January: Final reports are due for all grant recipients from the previous year
- February to May: Applications are accepted for the next year's funding
- May and June: Advisory boards review applications
- October: Advisory boards make funding recommendations to City Council as part of budget deliberation meetings
- December: Applicants are notified of the outcome of their application
If you have a question at any point in the process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 780-980-7117.
2023 Grant to Organization Recipients
The following resources have been created to support you:
- 2023 General Grants to Organizations Final Report Overview
- 2023 General Grants to Organizations Final Budget Template Instructions
Need help? Attend a workshop about developing your final report.
- Nov. 27, 2023, or Jan. 8, 2024
- 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Leduc Civic Centre
- Register by email email@example.com
2024 Grants to Organization Applications
Recommendations for 2024 grant funding have been presented to City Council for consideration in budget deliberations. Applicants will receive notification from the City on the outcome of their application in late December.
2025 Grants to Organizations
Applications for 2025 grant funding will be accepted between March 1 and May 1, 2024. The deadline to submit is May 1, 2024. Application information will be shared in early 2024.
Need help? First contact your City liasion for support. We'll also be offering the following workshops about how to apply for funding.