Introducing Group Memberships- starting March 15
Does your group or organization have at least 10 people that want to be active? If so, you may be interested in our Group Membership Discount program. This program offers groups that meet the necessary requirements a 20% discount on annual memberships.
Get started now by completing these simple steps:
- Assign a representative from your organization to complete, sign and return the Group Membership Discount Program Agreement form to the Leduc Recreation Centre.
- Once completed, an appointment will be made with a guest services staff member to activate all memberships.
- All participants’ memberships must be activated and paid in full at the same time.
- Must have a minimum of 10 people to qualify.
- Applicable to Adult/Senior/Youth Annual Memberships only.
- Please note that “Additional” Membership and Matinee Membership rates do not qualify for the group discount program.
- Maintain the minimum number of 10 memberships otherwise the group will be removed from the program on renewal date.
- Holds are not applicable for these memberships as all memberships must maintain the same start & end dates.
- Must purchase and renew membership in person (new application completed each year).
- All participating members will be provided with an access card to be scanned at each visit.
- Memberships are non-transferable and can only be cancelled for medical reasons or the participant is moving out of the membership area.
|Annual Pass||Full Cost||Discount||Members Pay|
|Adult (18 - 59 years)||$538.40||$107.68||$430.72|
|Senior (60 - 79 years)||$358.95||$71.79||$287.16|
|Youth (8 - 17 years)||$358.95||$71.79||$287.16|
As a Leduc Recreation Centre member your group members will enjoy all of the benefits of membership, including access to unlimited drop-in programs at no additional charge.