What is a Good Neighbour?
Good Neighbours are individuals, couples or families whose selfless efforts help create connected, friendly and safe communities. We appreciate the awesome contributions of these special people who strive to make Leduc such a wonderful place to live, and the Good Neighbours program is our way of recognizing their efforts and saying 'thank you'.
The Good Neighbours initiative encourages neighbourly behaviour and community building through a number of events and projects. We invite you take part in any or all of the following:
- Plan a block party in your community
- Show how well you know your neighbours (or get to know them better!)
- Sign up for Neighbour Connector Orientation and become a Block Connector
- Celebrate Good Neighbour Day (June 20, 2020)
- Attend our Soup Night Demo to learn how to host a soup group in your area
- Recognize your Good Neighbour with a greeting card (available at the Civic Centre)
The Good Neighbours initiative is made possible by the generous sponsorship of Coldwell Banker Haida Realty.