What is a Good Neighbour?
Good Neighbours are individuals, couples or families whose selfless efforts help create connected, friendly and safe communities. We appreciate the awesome contributions of these special people who strive to make Leduc such a wonderful place to live, and the Good Neighbours program is our way of recognizing their efforts and saying 'thank you'.
The Good Neighbours initiative encourages neighbourly behaviour and community building through a number of events and projects. We invite you take part in any or all of the following:
- Take part in Pitch-in Week 2019 (April 22-29)
- Plan a block party in your community
- Show how well you know your neighbours (or get to know them better!) through our Neighbour Challenge
- Attend our Revival of Neighbouring Summit to learn how to connect with your neighbours (May 1, 2019)
- Celebrate Good Neighbour Day (June 15, 2019)
- Attend our Soup Night Demo to learn how to host a soup group in your area (Spring 2019 - stay tuned for dates!)
- Recognize your Good Neighbour with a greeting card (available at the Civic Centre)
The Good Neighbours initiative is made possible by the generous sponsorship of Coldwell Banker Haida Realty.