What is a Good Neighbour?
Good Neighbours are individuals, couples or families who make neighbourhoods great. Through their selfless efforts, they help create connected, friendly and safe communities. We appreciate the awesome contributions of these special people who strive to make Leduc such a wonderful place to live, and the Good Neighbours program is our way of recognizing their efforts and saying 'thank you'.
This year, Good Neighbours is encouraging neighbourly behaviour and community building through a number of events and projects. We invite you take part in any or all of the following:
- Plan a block party in your community
- Attend the Good Neighbour Artwork Unveiling (June 13)
- Take part in Good Neighbour Day (June 16)
- Join us at the Simpson Park barbecue (June 28)
- Recognize your Good Neighbour with a postcard or on our social media contest (Fall 2018)
- Stay tuned for more details about our Meet Your Neighbours events coming this fall
The Good Neighbours initiative is made possible by the generous sponsorship of Coldwell Banker Haida Realty.