Users must follow all public health orders outlined by the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services.
There are some updates that may affect your bookings - Open for Summer Plan
Latest Update June 28, 2021
We're excited to welcome you back to the facility!
Starting July 1, please note the following changes…
Pre-booking through the Live Leduc App activity timeslots will no longer be required for:
- RE/MAX Fitness Centre
- Indoor Track
- Aquatic Centre lane and public swim – please note there are activity-based blocked times though so refer to the schedule in the City Guide pg. 23 for specifics
- Alexandra Outdoor Pool lane and public swim
Continue to pre-book and reserve your spot for:
- Group Fitness classes
- AquaFit drop-in classes
- Leisure drop-in opportunities
Other things you should know:
- Child Minding and Indoor Playground remain closed at this time.
- Continuous Memberships will resume and any membership on hold will automatically be reinstated on August 15 unless Guest Services is contacted directly 780-980-7120.
- Masks are not required, however individuals can use them as personal choice so please respect those choices.
- Water fountains, washroom, showers and lockers will be available.
- Spectators are welcome.
- Regular occupancies, team use, training, competitions and games resume.
- Disinfecting products will continue to be available to use on shared equipment as well as an increased numbers of hand sanitizer dispensers. Disinfecting of high touch surfaces throughout the building will continue.
We look forward to seeing you at the facility participating in all of your favorite activities and understand everyone’s level of comfort will be different as we transition into Stage 3.
The health and safety of our community and staff has been, and will continue to be, our highest priority.
Thank you for being safe, kind and patient!
Ice Arena Opportunities
There are various drop-in arena opportunities, for both leisure skating and sport-specific activities. LRC Members get FREE access to all of these drop-in opportunities! To view our most up-to-date drop-in ice arena schedule visit:
Occasionally, we have to change our schedule or cancel drop-in programs to allow for special events or ice maintenance.To prevent disappointment, please remember to confirm the facility schedules at Live.Leduc.ca/ArenaActivities before visiting.
How can I schedule an appointment for the activities being offered at the Arena's?
1. Download the Live Leduc Mobile App through Google Play or the App Store
2. Click on Appointment Scheduling
3. Select the activity you are looking to pre-book e.g. Adult 18+ Shinny, Adult 18+ Skate, Adult 18+ Stick & Puck, Family Skate, Family Stick & Puck, Public Skate, Pre-school Skate
4. Select your start time, duration, number attending and then click Reserve
5. You will receive a confirmation, Reservation complete.
6. You can then add the appointment to your calendar or share it with friends and family.
Please make sure that the top right hand corner facility drop down is on Leduc Recreation Centre to schedule your appointment.
Friday Fun Skates
Friday Fun Skates are fun for the whole family! These themed nights take place every 3rd Friday of the month from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. and are FREE for LRC Members or a day admission pass for the general public.
View our upcoming Friday Fun Skates!
Before visiting our facility or participating in one of our drop-in arena programs, please view the guidelines below.
Active Participation requires a responsible person 14 years of age or older to participate with the participants 7 years of age or under in the fieldhouse. In the Aquatic Centre or Ice Arenas the child must be within arm’s reach of the guardian. If the description states an Adult is required the active participant needs to be 18 years or older. Some instructor-led programs may also require active participation.
Active Supervision requires a responsible person 14 years of age or older to watch participants 7 years or under from the sidelines of the field house or from the players bench in the ice arenas.
To see which activities require Active Participation, please see our latest City Guide.