Counselling services assist with a variety of life circumstances, including:
- Depression and grief
- Family conflict
- Abuse and family violence
- Suicidal ideation or self injury
- Emotional issues
FCSS provides subsidization to City of Leduc residents for short-term individual, couple and family therapy. The program is available to families and individuals with no access to insurance and that have an annual income of less than $75,000.
Counselling fees are pro-rated based on the client’s annual income and can range from $20 - $50 per appointment. Initial intakes for the subsidized counselling program are completed by a member of the Direct Client Services Team. For more information call 780-980-7109.
- Distress Line: 780-482-4357 (HELP)
- Alberta Health Services Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services — Intake Line: 780-342-2701
- Alberta Health Services, Adult Intake Line (Access 24/7): 780-424-2424
- Primary Care Network: 780-986-6624
- Drop-in Single Session Counselling
- Native Counselling Services of Alberta
- Mental Wellness Tips
- Children's Mental Health