Counselling services assist with a variety of life circumstances, including:
- Depression and grief
- Family conflict
- Abuse and family violence
- Suicidal ideation or self injury
- Emotional issues
FCSS provides subsidization to City of Leduc residents for short-term individual, couple and family therapy. The program is available to families and individuals with no access to insurance, or an employee assistance program through your workplace, and who have an annual income of less than $75,000.
Counselling fees are pro-rated based on the client’s annual income and can range from $20 - $50 per appointment. Initial intakes for the subsidized counselling program are completed by a member of the Direct Client Services Team. For more information call 780-980-7109.
- Distress Line: 780-482-4357 (HELP)
- Alberta Health Services Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services — Intake Line: 780-342-2701
- Alberta Health Services, Adult Intake Line (Access 24/7): 780-424-2424
- Primary Care Network: 780-986-6624
- Drop-in Single Session Counselling
- Native Counselling Services of Alberta
- Mental Wellness Tips
- Children's Mental Health