Stone Barn & Cultural Village
Open year-round, the Cultural Village is located in the west end of William F. Lede Park in the area known as the 'Brown Property.' It contains the original farmhouse, a milking shed, fully landscaped gardens and the historic Stone Barn, representing the original dairy barn that stood on the same site.
The cultural site development concept was adopted to allow for development of structures within the area for arts and cultural groups to come together in a spirit of cooperation and participation while maintaining their individual identities. The property and the buildings are owned by the City, who in turn leases out the buildings to interested groups. Currently, Stageworks Academy and the Leduc Drama Society are leasing space.
For more information, please call 780-980-1553.