Yard Waste Transfer Station
The Yard Waste Transfer Station, also known informally as the compost facility, accepts yard waste.
- Garden and flowerbed cleanup
- Garden waste
- Plant material
- Tree branches
- Twigs (small pieces)
There is no charge for dropping off yard waste.
Dropping Off Plant Material:
- Leave your materials in the appropriate piles according to the signs.
- Bag yard waste in a brown paper bag and leave at the yard waste transfer station.
- If using plastic bags, the yard waste material must be emptied and all plastic bags must then be deposited into the waste bin on site.
- Do not dump waste at the station.
- Please place diseased branches in the separate area shown on the map at the entrance gate.
Location & Hours
3719 – 48 Avenue (north of Leduc Recreation Centre)
Material drop-off occurs inside the gates and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.