Live Leduc is ready for online registration!
Visit Live Leduc to view all recreation services, programs, memberships and active living offered by the City of Leduc. Our Live Leduc Online Portal offers you the ability to access, create or edit your account, view courses and register for programs, search facility availability or check what public opportunities are available for you and your family.
View our step-by-step PDF's which explain how to create your account and register for programs online. Please note that when you login your email address will be your new username. Contact Guest Services at 780-980-7120 to verify/update your email.
Sign up for or access your Live Leduc Account - simple flow chart
How to get ready to register for programs - FAQ
How to register for programs on Live Leduc
Fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. All fees include GST (where applicable). Waiting lists will be taken for all programs. If demand is sufficient and appropriate time, space, and instructors are available, classes may be added. A program will be cancelled or combined due to low registration 1 week prior to the program’s start date. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Please keep in mind:
- NSF cheques are subject to a $35 administration fee and immediate removal from class list. Re-enrollment must be paid by cash, debit, certified cheque or credit card.
- An account credit can be used for registering in an alternative course. Outstanding credits over $25 will be automatically refunded by the end of the year. Unused credits under $25 will be cleared after 12 months.
- City cancelled programs A program will be cancelled or combined due to low registration 1 week prior to the program’s start date.
- Patron withdrawal If withdrawing 8 days or more before the course start date, a full refund will be issued. If withdrawing within 7 days to the course start date, refunds will not be granted and the current administrative fee will be applied.
- Medical withdrawal Refund requests due to medical reasons must be accompanied by a Doctor’s Certificate. The amount of the refund will be pro-rated based for the remaining classes on the date indicated in the medical slip. The current administrative fee will be applied to all refunds, whether full fee or pro-rated.
See the latest City Guide to view ALL registered programs available at the LRC.
- Aquatics Leadership Courses & Specialty Classes
- Babysitting Course
- First Aid Programs
- Recreation Programs for pre-school, school-aged, youth and adults
- Registered Fitness Classes
- Swimming Lessons