Off-leash Dog Parks
Leduc's three off-leash dog parks are available to residents and visitors seven days a week, 24 hours a day:
- K9 Off-Leash Dog Park, located on the east side of William F. Lede Park (behind the LRC on Black Gold Drive), is 40 acres of mixed parkland with trails through forest and wetlands. The area is fully fenced with benches, waste bag dispensers and now includes a fenced area for smaller dogs.
- Barclay Off-Leash Dog Park is located in the Leduc Business Park at 3914 - 77 Ave., east of Highway 2. This park features a naturalized trail and storm water pond, and is partially fenced.
- Outlook Park is Leduc's newest off-leash dog park in the Leduc Business Park (east of Highway 2) with access off 33 Street and includes a naturalized hill and storm water pond. This park features scenic views from the trail and seating area on the hill, and is partially fenced.
Cleaning up After Your Critter
Sponsored by local businesses, the Bone & Biscuit and For Paws, Leduc offers 20 dog poop dispensers throughout the city.
Rules for Enjoyment
- To use the dog park, pets must be:
- Licensed and vaccinated
- Older than 4 months
- Accompanied by an adult
- Please refrain from using the park if your pet is:
- In heat or pre-heat
- Fearful of other dogs
- Aggressive or anti-social
- Please be cautious when bringing your intact (un-spayed or un-neutered) pet to the park.
- Keep your dog within your sight.
- Clean up after your dog (pick up their poop immediately and fill in any holes they dig). Poop bag dispensers are provided.
- Remove your dog immediately if he or she becomes aggressive.
- Only the area within the park is off leash.
- Please keep the gates closed.
- Remember, you are liable for the actions and behaviour of your dogs at all times.
For animal control inquiries, please call Leduc Enforcement Services 780-980-1LES (1537).
Proudly sponsored by: