Leduc Environmental Advisory Board
About the Board
- Advises council on environmental matters;
- Proposes to council city programs and practices for the protection, enhancement and wise use of the environment; and
- Disseminates information to and for Leduc residents to create a better appreciation of wise and prudent environmental practices.
The Board consists of 9 residents of the City of Leduc who are appointed by city council:
- 5 residents appointed at large
- 1 resident representing the formal education system (or public-at large)
- 1 resident recommended by the Chamber of Commerce (or public-at large)
- 2 members of Leduc City Council
Administrative support for the Leduc Environmental Advisory Board is provided by Environmental Services. For more information on LEAB projects and initiatives, call 780-980-7107 or email email@example.com.