Cross Connection Installation Rebate
About the rebate
The City is offering a 50 per cent rebate on the estimated device installation cost to property owners who were previously identified as requiring the installation of a backflow prevention device.
Property owners who require a device installation and qualify for the rebate have been directly notified by the City.
- This rebate applies only to the estimated cost of the device installation, and does note apply to costs associated with submitting test reports
- This rebate is available only to businesses that were inspected in 2017 and found not to have a cross connection device because it was not a requirement when the building was built or the use of the water supply in the building has changed.
- Any new building or change in business resulting in the need for backflow prevention since 2017, should have had this device installed as part of the plumbing code requirement.
Please note: If you are not notified about this rebate directly in a letter from the City, you are not eligible to receive this rebate.
BSI Online will contact customers directly with more information on the program and the process to schedule an inspection and/or bring your property into compliance. If you require assistance setting up your BSI Online account, please contact Lynelle Arsenault at 604-492-0163 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the rebate
The letter eligible property owners received from the City outlines the exact amount for which you are eligible to be reimbursed.
Device installation must be completed in order to receive the rebate. To apply, please provide the following to email@example.com or #1 Alexandra Park, Leduc AB, T9E 4C4:
- Proof of device installation (i.e. receipt)
- Completed Electronic Fund Transfer Form