The Leduc Recreation Centre offers a variety of registered aquatics, fitness, and recreational programs. 309,000 square foot premium multi-use Recreation and Fitness Facility for people of all ages.
There is something for everyone at the Leduc Recreation Centre!
Live Leduc is ready for online registration!
Visit Live Leduc to view all recreation services, programs, memberships and active living offered by the City of Leduc. Our Live Leduc Online Portal offers you the ability to access, create or edit your account, view courses and register for programs, search facility availability or check what public opportunities are available for you and your family.
View our step-by-step PDF's which explain how to create your account and register for programs online. Please note that when you login your email address will be your new username. Contact Guest Services at 780-980-7120 to verify/update your email.
See the latest City Guide to view ALL of the registered programs available at the LRC.
- Aquatics Leadership Courses & Specialty Classes
- Recreation Programs for pre-school, school-aged, youth and adults
- Registered Fitness Classes
- Swimming Lessons
Did you know that the LRC also offers a variety of drop-in programs which are free to participate in if you have a monthly or annual LRC Membership? View all of our drop-in programs & classes today!
Recreation Program Day
Upon arrival to the LRC for your registered program, parents and children will meet at the preschool meeting area, located between the BMO Curling Rink and Kosmos Kitchen (on the West/Pool Side). Please stand on one of the paw print circles on the floor and wait with your child. Please respect physical distancing while waiting for your program to start. Parents are asked to change your child into indoor shoes and remove all outdoor clothing prior to start of class. The only items that should remain with the child during class are a backpack (with a water bottle and EITHER nut free snack or swimming bag, depending on the program) and a coat if the weather requires one should we need to evacuate in case of an emergency.
Parents will be required to take their children’s temperature each day prior to school drop off. Staff will be recording this temperature, as well as asking the current required COVID screening questions.
If you are needing to pick up early or drop off late please contact Guest Services or arrange with the Program Supervisor (780-980-1550) before the program begins. Parents are not permitted to access our classroom facility as stipulated by AHS guidelines.
For all Sportball classes, please proceed to Court C no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled program start time. Follow all directional signage within the facility during drop off and pick up.
Fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. All fees include GST (where applicable). Waiting lists will be taken for all programs. If demand is sufficient and appropriate time, space, and instructors are available, classes may be added. A program will be cancelled or combined due to low registration 1 week prior to the program’s start date. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Please keep in mind:
- NSF cheques are subject to a $35 administration fee and immediate removal from class list. Re-enrollment must be paid by cash, debit, certified cheque or credit card.
- An account credit can be used for registering in an alternative course. Outstanding credits over $25 will be automatically refunded by the end of the year. Unused credits under $25 will be cleared after 12 months. Account credits cannot be used when registering online but can be used in-person or over the phone.
- Patron withdrawal If withdrawing 8 days or more before the course start date, a full refund will be issued. If withdrawing within 7 days to the course start date, refunds will not be granted and the current administrative fee will be applied.
- Patron withdrawal within 7 days If withdrawing within 7 days to the course start date, refunds will not be granted, however, a credit will be placed on the account and a $10 admin fee will be applied. You may transfer to another program within the same session with no penalty where possible. For specialty courses, an applicable admin fee will be applied with the amount indicated in the course description.
- Patron withdrawal after course start date If you are withdrawing from a course after the course start date refunds will not be granted and a prorated credit will be placed on the account along with a $10 admin fee. For specialty courses, an applicable admin fee will be applied with the amount indicated in the course description.
- Medical/Relocation withdrawal Refund requests due to medical reasons must be accompanied by a Doctor’s Certificate. The amount of the refund will be pro-rated based for the remaining classes on the date indicated in the medical slip. No admin fee will be applied.