The Leduc Recreation Centre offers a variety of registered aquatics, fitness, and recreational (pre-school to adult) programs. View our program registration dates below.
Our New Live Leduc Recreation Software is ready for online registration!
Visit Live Leduc to view all recreation services, programs, memberships and active living offered by the City of Leduc. Our Live Leduc Online Portal offers you the ability to access, create or edit your account, view courses and register for programs, search facility availability or check what public opportunities are available for you and your family.
View our step-by-step guide (PDF) which explains how to activate your account and register for programs online. Please note that when you login your email address will be your new username. Contact Guest Services at 780-980-7120 to verify/update your email.
See the latest City Guide to view ALL registered programs available at the LRC or choose the type of registered programs you are most interested in from our Summer 2018 season.
- Registered Fitness Classes.
- Swimming Lessons.
- Aquatics Leadership Courses & Specialty Classes.
- Recreation Programs for Pre-school, School-Aged, Youth and Adults.
- Leduc Summer Camps - Registration opens May 1 for Members and May 3 for the General Public.
Did you know that the LRC also offers a variety of drop-in programs which are free to participate in if you have a monthly or annual LRC Membership? View all of our drop-in programs & classes today!
Fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. All fees include GST (where applicable). Waiting lists will be taken for all programs. If demand is sufficient and appropriate time, space, and instructors are available, classes may be added. A program will be cancelled or combined due to low registration 1 week prior to the program’s start date. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Please keep in mind:
- NSF cheques are subject to a $35 administration fee and immediate removal from class list. Re-enrollment must be paid by cash, debit, certified cheque or credit card.
- An account credit can be used for registering in an alternative course. Outstanding credits over $25 will be automatically refunded by the end of the year. Unused credits under $25 will be cleared after 12 months.
- City cancelled programs 100% refund or pro-rated refund.
- Patron withdrawal If withdrawing more than 7 days before the course start date, a full refund will be issued. If withdrawing within 7 days to the course start date, refunds will not be granted and the current administrative fee will be applied.
- Medical withdrawal Refund requests due to medical reasons must be accompanied by a Doctor’s Certificate. The amount of the refund will be pro-rated based for the remaining classes on the date indicated in the medical slip. The current administrative fee will be applied to all refunds, whether full fee or pro-rated.
Summer 2018 Registration Dates
Registration is offered quarterly. LRC Members are offered first choice and receive 10% off all registered programs offered at the LRC. Our next registration opportunity is for our Summer 2018 programs.
FALL Registration Dates are now open! View our upcoming Winter 2019 Registration Dates below:
Member and open registration can be made online at 10am or in person/by phone at 5pm (780-980-7120).
- Tuesday, Nov. 27: Aquatics (swim lessons, aquatic fitness, leadership)
- Tuesday, Dec. 4: Fitness, Recreation and all other programs
- Thursday, Nov. 29: Aquatics (swim lessons, aquatic fitness, leadership)
- Thursday, Dec. 6: Fitness, Recreation and all other programs