The Leduc Recreation Centre offers a variety of registered aquatics, fitness, and recreational (pre-school to adult) programs. View our program registration dates below.
Ready to register?
Visit our ezRec system to register online or choose a specific program category below!
Did you know that the LRC also offers a variety of drop-in programs which are free to participate in if you have a monthly or annual LRC Membership? View all of our drop-in programs & classes today!
Fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. All fees include GST (where applicable). Waiting lists will be taken for all programs. If demand is sufficient and appropriate time, space, and instructors are available, classes may be added. A program will be cancelled or combined due to low registration 1 week prior to the program’s start date. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Please keep in mind:
- NSF cheques are subject to a $35 administration fee and immediate removal from class list. Re-enrollment must be paid by cash, debit, certified cheque or credit card.
- An account credit can be used for registering in an alternative course. Outstanding credits over $25 will be automatically refunded by the end of the year. Unused credits under $25 will be cleared after 12 months.
- City cancelled programs 100% refund or pro-rated refund.
- Patron withdrawal If withdrawing more than 7 days before the course start date, a full refund will be issued. If withdrawing within 7 days to the course start date, refunds will not be granted and the current administrative fee will be applied.
- Medical withdrawal Refund requests due to medical reasons must be accompanied by a Doctor’s Certificate. The amount of the refund will be pro-rated based for the remaining classes on the date indicated in the medical slip. The current administrative fee will be applied to all refunds, whether full fee or pro-rated.
Winter 2018 Registration Dates
Registration is offered quarterly. LRC Members are offered first choice and receive 10% off all registered programs offered at the LRC. Our next registration opportunity is for our Winter 2018 programs.
Member and open registration can be made online at 10am or in person/by phone at 5pm (780-980-7120).
- Tuesday, November 28: Aquatics (swim lessons, aquatic fitness, leadership)
- Tuesday, December 5: Fitness, Recreation and all other programs
- Thursday, November 30: Aquatics (swim lessons, aquatic fitness, leadership)
- Thursday, December 7: Fitness, Recreation and all other programs