Utility Payment Plan
The City of Leduc offers a payment plan that lets you pay your utility bill in the full amount each month from your bank account.
To enroll in the Utility Payment Plan (UPP):
- Complete the Automatic Withdrawal Form below.
- Your utility account balance must not be in arrears prior to enrolling.
- Your application must be submitted before the 15th of the month (in which your bill is due).
The UPP Automatic Withdrawal Form can be completed here:
If you would prefer to fill out the form manually, you can visit the Leduc Civic Centre (48A Street & 46 Avenue) during regular business hours or reach out via email (email@example.com) or phone (780-980-8498).
Once registered, keep in mind:
- Your payment withdrawal date is the last business day of the month.
- You may cancel your enrollment in UPP before the 15th of each month.
- Please give us 10 days notice of any change in banking information.
For more information call 780-980-7163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.