Leduc Achievement Awards
Nominations are accepted as part of the Citizen Recognition Program and acknowledge the outstanding achievements of individuals, groups, organizations and businesses that have brought recognition and/or benefit to both this community and its citizens.
What you need to know:
- Nominations are accepted and considered year-round
- Nominations may be submitted by individuals, groups, organizations, and business of the community and/or Leduc City Council
- All nominations will be reviewed and awarded by Leduc City Council
- The award recipient and nominator will be contacted, if chosen, and the award presentation will be set one month after consulting with the award recipient and nominator
- Nominee(s) must be a citizen(s), group(s), organization(s) or business of Leduc
- Their significant achievement(s) must have brought recognition and/or benefit to the community and/or citizens of Leduc
- Nominee maybe a current or former resident of Leduc; or in the case of a group, organization or business must be operating in City of Leduc for a minimum of two (2) years.
- Current city employees and Council members are not eligible for this award
- You may not nominate yourself, your spouse, or a member of your immediate family
Nominations are accepted:
NOTE: Hard copy forms are available at the Leduc Civic Centre.